This July: Take Part in Vancouver’s Only Outdoor Long Table Lunch!
The quintessential summer experience is eating outdoors. And thanks to Vancouver’s success with food trucks, outdoor eating isn’t just for restaurant patios. It can be done in any public space in the downtown core.
The Vancouver Public Space Network is expanding the opportunities for outdoor eating this summer with Lunch Meet in the city’s Crosstown area. Lunch Meet is a weekly lunchtime street event every Thursday in July from 11:30am-2pm.
The 300 block of Abbott Street will be transformed into a place for people, with a long table and music provided by local artists. Grab a bite to eat from a local business, food cart or bring your own lunch and meet a neighbour, friend or work colleague.
Long Table Dinner in Park City, Utah
- michaelcamalao reblogged this from onlyjaypee
- michaelcamalao likes this
- onlyjaypee reblogged this from inlikewiththecity
- thegeneralcafe reblogged this from thiscitylife and added:
- totheendlesssea likes this
- inlikewiththecity reblogged this from thiscitylife and added:
- myloverarlo reblogged this from thiscitylife and added:
- thiscitylife posted this